In order to overcome limitation of other form and sources, Sulphur Bentonite
is designed to Pastile shape. It is having the required sulphur and bentonite content as other bentonite sulphur granules. It is in perfect Half-Cut-granule shape exposing maximum contact surface area to come in contact with soil water.Other details:
- (S) is vital for life. It is one of the major essential nutrients required by all human beings, animals and plants. Agricultural crops require S in amounts similar to phosphorus (P), and S is as important as nitrogen (N) in plant growth and in the formation of crop yield and quality. Historically, S was supplied to agricultural crops in manures, by various farming practices and through atmospheric deposition. However, with the advent of more modern fertilizers, the S needs of crops were substantially supplied as an incidental constituent of two of the principal fertilizer materials single superphosphate (SSP) and ammonium sulphate (AS), Sulphur in powder form and by the sulphur dioxide added to the atmosphere by a coalburning society.
- It is calibrated with a technology to suit flood irrigation. An ideal product should neither disperse very quickly to leach deep into soil or take very long time to disperse so that it is not available to the plant active root zone. Sulphur Pastile between 2-4 hours of after coming in contact with water.
- Depending upon farmers budget it can used from 25kg/Acre (2 Applications) and upto 50-60kg/Acre. Continuous application of the product in adequate quantities would check soil alkalinity (pH) and help in bring the pH down to the most suitable level of 6-7.
- Item Code: Sulphur-bentonite-90
- Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 Kilogram(s)
- Port of Dispatch: Nhava Sheva, Mundra, Chennai and Rajkot (Factory)
- Delivery Time: Quick
- Packaging Details: Bag mark: Standard Bag / As per customer requirement.
Packing size : 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 20, 25 and 50 Kg. (According to customer requirement.